Monday, September 10, 2012

rattles

Some new rattles for Under the Oak.

IMG_1908 (Large)

After ten lovely months at Under the Oak, we decided to table out our reversible pants and bibs and replace them with something new.  Now we’ve got a lovely shelf full of toys…memory cards, soft cars, car wallets…and these rattles!

IMG_1913 (Large)IMG_1910 (Large)IMG_1911 (Large)

I’ve seen lots of rattles around lately that are sweetly shaped so babies can hold them.  Once I’d made one I couldn’t stop!  It’s so much fun playing with the fabrics and picking combinations.

IMG_1909 (Large)

There has been lots of debate around here as to what these rattles ‘are’.  Giraffes, dinosaurs, ponies, or even the number one!  I like to leave it open to the new little owners’ imaginations…although so long as it’s fun, I’m not sure they’ll mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment