Saturday, June 8, 2013

brisbane, part one: the child’s perspective

Just back from a glorious seven-day holiday in Brisbane!  Was nice and warm (well, coming from Tasmania’s temperatures it felt lovely and warm to us!) and so much to see and do.  The boys had their own camera (they’ve been saving pocket money and birthday money for six months) – these are some of the images I found on it…

SAM_0294 (Large)SAM_0158 (Large)

…the photographers! (Toby on the left, Jasper on the right)

SAM_0292 (Large)SAM_0178 (Large)SAM_0329 (Large)SAM_0231 (Large)SAM_0237 (Large)SAM_0319 (Large)SAM_0180 (Large)

…around the city streets

SAM_0291 (Large)SAM_0269 (Large)SAM_0176 (Large)SAM_0248 (Large)SAM_0233 (Large)

…and some people, too!  I’m usually the one behind the camera, it’s quite a novelty to be in the photograph.  (The cat in the box belonged to Uncle Nathan…and it seemed to like being in the box.  Just so you know.)

More photos in the next few days…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! I only recently discovered you've been blogging a bit more regularly. I wish I'd known you were in Brissie, we could've had coffee and a playdate. You certainly looked like you enjoyed my hometown. My kids have started taking pictures too (4yrs,6yrs & 8yrs) and I love looking through what they thought was deserved of capturing, for one reason or another. Question: Can you make your reversable pants in Size 4-5yrs? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, lovely to hear from you! Would have been fun to meet in Brisbane - such a beautiful city! It's so precious looking at the kids' photos - I love the perspective from which they take them. I be happy to make some pants in size 4-5 - I'll send you an e-mail with some details (if you've changed e-mail since your last order, mine is [the happy nest @ outlook .com], just remove the spaces. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete