Saturday, June 23, 2012

memory cards

Hooray, my new memory card sets are finished!

IMG_0627 (Small)

It’s the same as the traditional memory card game, but with fabric!  So far I’ve made three sets – one with a transport theme and two with animals.

IMG_0630 (Small)IMG_0642 (Small)

There are twenty cards in each set (ten pairs), and they are packaged in a calico bag with a silky lining to make packing up that little bit easier (because we all know how much children adore packing up!).

IMG_0638 (Small)IMG_0646 (Small)

I’ve had so much fun making these – I can see a lot more of them being made soon!  I’d love to know what you think of them too!

2 comments:

  1. Love them!!! What a great idea, my boys would adore them..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Priscilla! So good to have feedback about them!

    ReplyDelete