Monday, August 27, 2012

niche!

What a great time we had a Niche market on Friday and Saturday!  Christine came along on Friday night, and mum helped out on Saturday.  We were exhausted by the end, but it was just so much fun!
niche aug 2012 (3) (Large)
This was the first time we’ve had a banner up above our table, and it was great.  It uses the same size letters as I have in my birthday banner kits, so it was good to be able to show people what those letters were like.  We sold lots of banners, too!
niche aug 2012 (1) (Large)niche aug 2012 (9) (Large)
There were so many talented people there selling their beautiful goodies, and it was great to catch up with some designers that I’ve met through our market – and to meet some new ones!
niche aug 2012 (10) (Large)niche aug 2012 (11) (Large)
It was also the first time I’ve had my memory card sets for sale, and I was anxious to see how they went.  I sold nearly all of them, which I was super excited about!  I will soon put some in Under the Oak (another post about that coming up soon) and in my madeit shop (which is gradually being re-stocked).
niche aug 2012 (13) (Large)
Lots of tea wallets went off to new homes, and even some pairs of reversible pants.
niche aug 2012 (14) (Large) (2)
But really, meeting our lovely customers and being among so many clever people who love working with colours as much as I do was the biggest treat!  Plus, we were able to donate $236 to St Giles!  Thanks for coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment