Wednesday, May 30, 2012

feeling sew sew

Sewing!  It has been happening, amongst the usual daily whirlwind of laundry, school readers, cross countries, finding the right socks (“no, they don’t necessarily have to match”), laundry, school runs, piano lessons, laundry, making dinner…and of course the laundry.  Can’t wait for both my boys to be on school holidays next week!

Car wallets:

IMG_0042 (Small)IMG_0048 (Small)IMG_0054 (Small)IMG_0050 (Medium)

Crayon wallets.  I haven’t made these for quite a while, so it was lovely to receive an order for a couple, using some of my scrumptious fabric from the craft fair.

IMG_0031 (Small)IMG_0038 (Small)IMG_0039 (Small)

Tea wallets.  Always love making these!  I adore the one with the red and white spots on the back, I want to keep it despite the fact I don’t actually drink tea (I know, the irony…).

IMG_0291 (Medium)IMG_0246 (Medium)

Now I’m busy with some birthday banners (you can see one of them in my birthday post), reversible bibs and some more car wallets.

IMG_0348 (Small) (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment