Thursday, May 3, 2012

markets and yummy new fabrics!

 

After a fun and excitement filled flurry of markets and custom orders (more on which below), I can finally take a breath…and enjoy my delicious new fabrics!  I received a bundle of fabulous fabrics from Kelani on Friday, and then the next day splurged in a big way at the Craft Fair here in Launceston.  Sigh, so many gorgeous fabrics and sweet trims, so hard to know where to begin!

Here are some of the goodies that came home with me…

IMG_9952 (Small)IMG_9950 (Small)

IMG_9959 (Small)IMG_9949 (Small)

IMG_9954 (Small)IMG_9956 (Small)

IMG_9946 (Small)IMG_9951 (Small)

IMG_9948 (Small)

Oooh, it’s giving me itchy sewing fingers just looking at them!  If you love them too…let me know and I can make something for you!  Or, if want to get your hands on some for yourself, I can give you the fabric details.

I’ve already cut into a few pieces to make some sweet pants for lovely Priscilla of Roasted Fox

IMG_9997 (Medium)

IMG_9992 (Medium)

IMG_9990 (Medium)

Priscilla was at The Branch Handmade Market, which I organise with sweet Christine of little red clog.  She makes gorgeous resin jewellery, of which I’m lucky enough to have a couple of gorgeous pieces which I wear all the time (well, I wear one of them…the other one is a gift for myself for mother’s day…shhhhh!).  It was lovely to have Priscilla along to the market, with lots and lots of other fabulously talented people!  We had a great time and raised $1400 for Elizabeth Home!  Pop over to the market’s website for more details, or to apply for the next market, coming up on November 30.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh love these fabrics...I also spent too much at the craft and quilt fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they yummy! I'm having so much fun making things with all the new fabric - I'll do a post about them soon. Hope you're having fun with all your goodies from the fair too!

      Delete